Types of documents
- Manuscripts (fiction and non-fiction) – without illustrations
- Television/film scripts
- Magazine and newspaper articles
- Media releases
- Curriculum Vitae and cover letters
- Newsletters, pamphlets and other promotional material.
We look for and correct/improve: spelling and grammar errors; writing style where necessary; consistent use of abbreviations and names; any other recommendations to improve the text.
We look out for and indicate: spelling and grammar errors; writing style; consistent use of abbreviations and names.
No corrections are made.
- Translation between English and Afrikaans
Includes writing magazine & newspaper articles, copy for advertisements and other marketing material, and ghost writing/writing as co-author.
- Document formatting
We look out for and correct: consistency in spacing, fonts and other layout issues.
We do not check facts or references.